EnFrGr

10 facts about us

London IVF and Fertility Clinic

IVF Clinic Open Evenings 

CRM CARE London will be hosting its next open evening on Thursday 2nd October 2014.  For more information and to confirm your space please go to our patient information evening page.  We are confident once you have visited us for the evening you will feel so comfortable you will want to stay. 

 

 

CRM CARE London Self Referral 

You can now self refer to CRM CARE London by using the following link: Self Refer to CRM CARE London.

 

 

About us 

CRM CARE London is the first ISO certified IVF and fertility clinic in the UK designed with purity of the environment in mind. The clinical facilities have been designed to develop a modern, calm and relaxing space for both patients and staff.

 

  

Contact us

CRM London
Park Lorne
111 Park Road
London NW8 7JL

Tel: 44 (0) 20 7616 6767
E-mail: info@crmlondon.co.uk


Follow IVFLONDON on Twitter

 

Visit our gallery


The CRM CARE London Fertility Team

All members of the CRM CARE London team aim to deliver the highest quality service to fulfil our Mission.

Our personnel are focussed on our patients needs and we strive at all times to be helpful and sensitive, which is reflected in our patient feedback (between January and December 2012, 80% of our patients rated the overall impression of the clinic as "excellent" with the remaining 20 % rating us as "good"). We recognise that despite this positive feedback there will inevitably be occasions when patients feel we have not lived up to our goals and we both encourage and learn from patient feedback (both positive and negative).

 

Patient Testimonials

Meet the team

 

testimonials


Vision and mission statement

CRM CARE London Fertility Clinic aims to be considered by our colleagues and patients as the Reference Centre in the independent sector for the provision of assisted conception services.

Full mission statement.

 

 

 


Copyright 2005-2014 CRM London. All Rights Reserved. Web Design by mc-creation.com Ltd

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!